We know that emergencies can be a stressful time for you, so we will do our best to help make the process easier for you and your horse.
In the event of an emergency, please send call us 24/7 at (208) 781-0851. We will respond quickly.
Here are five signs that need immediate attention:
- Bleeding: Any laceration, even small ones, can present severe health risks.
- The horse won’t eat: This is a first sign of colic and ALWAYS an emergency.
- One or both eyes are held closed or partially closed
- The horse will not or cannot stand is a sign of many different problems
- Non-weight bearing lameness